once again we have gathered a mighty crew, as well as their inseparable feathery & furry side-kicks and mer-buddies, who volunteered to set sail for the love of the unknown, and to navigate the countless perils, as well as innumerable adventures the oceans and the winds will blow onto their course… if you can spare a moment to listen to them, they sure will satisfy all your maritime curiosities and add to your sailorly fantasies...
- each print illustrated by hand, transferred and then digitally printed
- 100% cotton
- measuring 137 cms by 137 cms
- it comes with a detachable, hand crocheted corner charm, that completes the story and carries forward the traditional Turkish art of oya
- the crochet characters are hand-made in Southeastern Turkey in cooperation with a UNDP project that aims to foster sustainable economic development of the region’s women.
- the edges are hand-rolled
- to be delivered in its own 100% organic cotton pouch with “rumisu”s bird logo hand-embroidered on it
- illustrated by deniz yeğin ikiışık & pınar yeğin
- product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. the recipient, is liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.