to the one&only crocos...
objects of my fascination...
modern day dragons in my book...
and here is my gang of semi-aquatic reptiles...
- each print illustrated by hand, transferred and then digitally printed
- measuring 140 cms by 140 cms
- it comes with a detachable, hand crocheted corner charm, that completes the story and carries forward the traditional Turkish art of oya
- the crochet characters are hand-made in Southeastern Turkey in cooperation with a UNDP project that aims to foster sustainable economic development of the region’s women.
- printed on 100% cotton
- the edges are hand-rolled
- to be delivered in its own 100% linen pouch with “rumisu”s bird logo hand-embroidered on it
- illustrated by deniz yegin ikiisik