SHARING ONE SADDLE
sharing one saddle
not alone if you ever thought of your horse as your “better half”! as horses & their lucky riders enter into a unique state of “co-being”, each partner evolves to “fit” one and other better. both physically and mentally. and what more can you ask for from an interspecies connection!?
- each print illustrated by hand, transferred and then digitally printed
- 100% cotton
- measuring 137 cms by 137 cms
- it comes with a detachable, hand crocheted corner charm, that completes the story and carries forward the traditional Turkish art of oya
- the crochet characters are hand-made in Southeastern Turkey in cooperation with a UNDP project that aims to foster sustainable economic development of the region’s women.
- the edges are hand-rolled
- to be delivered in its own 100% organic cotton pouch with “rumisu”s bird logo hand-embroidered on it
- illustrated by deniz yeğin ikiışık
- product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. the recipient, is liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.