birds… of all sizes and shapes…
they keep appearing and reappearing in my dreams...
evidently trying to sing me a sign which I cannot grasp yet…
i feel they are singing of approaching summer, to hurry its arrival…
does anybody speak bird?
- each print illustrated by hand, transferred and then digitally printed
- 100% cotton
- measuring 55 cms by 55 cms
- the edges are hand-rolled
- to be delivered in its own 100% linen pouch with “rumisu”s bird logo hand-embroidered on it
- illustrated by pinar yegin
- product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. the recipient, is liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.