DETACH to ATTACH
320.00TLdetach to attached
we are more ‘connected’ than ever in the entire history of the mankind. or, are we? does the technology in our pocket serve to “connect” us or to “disconnect” us? the answer is hides in your ‘intentions’, as it usually does. with what intention do you use the technology? to help to get out of your shell? if so, you will certainly find me waiting for you on the other side of the invisible divide, with open arms…
- each print illustrated by hand, transferred and then digitally printed
- 100% cotton
- measuring 140 cms by 140 cms
- it comes with a detachable, hand crocheted corner charm, that completes the story and carries forward the traditional Turkish art of oya
- the crochet characters are hand-made in Southeastern Turkey in cooperation with a UNDP project that aims to foster sustainable economic development of the region’s women.
- the edges are hand-rolled
- to be delivered in its own 100% linen pouch with “rumisu”s bird logo hand-embroidered on it
- illustrated by pinar yegin
- product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. the recipient, is liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.