BACK to the FUTURE
back to the future
no matter how far technology takes us, at the end of the day, we look inside ourselves and face the awe-struck eyes of our ancestors. just like them, we are bewildered and desperate to understand a crazy universe that surrounds us. can we claim that we really "advance" as the 'modern' men, if all we do is to keep going right back to the beginning?
- each print illustrated by hand, transferred and then digitally printed
- measuring 120x120 cm
- it comes with a detachable, hand crocheted corner charm, that completes the story and carries forward the traditional Turkish art of oya
- the crochet characters are hand-made in Southeastern Turkey in cooperation with a UNDP project that aims to foster sustainable economic development of the region’s women.
- printed on 100% silk, crepe de chine
- the edges are hand-rolled
- to be delivered in its own 100% linen pouch with “rumisu”s bird logo hand-embroidered on it
- illustrated by deniz yegin ikiisik