featuring here only a few of the many striking and truly inspirational beings; the indigenous people, who have been demonstrating their conviction and determination to survive with their distinct sovereign identities, since the time of the colonization, conquest & occupation. celebrating their unmatched beauty... Goroka of Papua New Guinea Miao of China Yanonami of Venezuela Kayapo of Brazil Kayan Lahwi of Padaung - Myanmar Quechua of Peru American Indian
- each print illustrated by hand, transferred and then digitally printed
- 100% linen
- measuring 140 cms by 140 cms
- the edges are hand-rolled
- to be delivered in its own 100% linen pouch with “rumisu”s bird logo hand-embroidered on it
- illustrated by deniz yegin ikiisik
- product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. the recipient, is liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.